Computer Vision Engineer, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Hoppeexecutivesearch is looking for postdocs, with experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Hoppeexecutivesearch also offers jobs in Europe and around the globe with leading and innovative clients. Candidates with our agency already won best paper awards at ICCV, CVPR, ACCV, ICRA, etc.
We supply to highly international teams.
Your tasks will include carrying out top-level corporate research. Your profile:
- You have a PhD in Computer Vision (or a Master's)
- You have published in at least ICCV, ECCV, CVPR, NIPS, SIGGRAPH, PAMI, or IJCV;
- You are preferably from one of the best institutes in Europe for Computer Vision: Leuven, University of Amsterdam, ETH, EPFL, Max Planck Institute, Paris, INRIA Sophia Antipolis, Tampere, Cambridge, TU Darmstadt, Carnegie Mellon, etc;
- You like to work with others in excellent corporate research teams;
- You have a solid knowledge of C++;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
We are convinced you will find Amsterdam - and the Netherlands in general - an exciting environment for research. We typically rank the world list for nicest and easiest cities to live for expats.
Duration: fulltime positions
Start date: As soon as possible. Candidate selection is ongoing already, but no final selection has been made yet.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!